- Brand: Carboma
- Product Code: GFL-8000
- Sku: GFL-8000
- Availability: In Stock
Productivity, cbm/h: 8000
Resistance, Pa: 400
Length, mm: 1400
Width, mm: 1000
Height, mm: 1150
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
The GFL-8000 hydrofilter is a semi-automatic stainless steel hydrofilter with a capacity of 8,000 cubic meters per hour. One of the largest hydrofilters for large ovens, for arginine grills, for barbecues with a large area. Made to order.
Hydrofilters are hydraulic spark arresters for air cleaning. They are used for barbecues, hospers, Argentinian grills, robats, Pompeii ovens for wood-fired pizza, for all types of restaurant heating equipment on wood and coal.
Stages of the hydraulic filter:
- Two water curtains. They break, wet and extinguish sparks. Extinguish the flame that gets into the product, cool the smoke.
- Two 90-degree turns of the flow over the water. Extinguished sparks, ash and soot are deposited in water due to inertia.
- The "dry" ceramic labyrinth captures the drop phase and residual contamination. At the exit from the hydrofilter, we get air cleaned of soot, fat, ash, some smoke and odor, cooled to +30oC.
Advantages of using hydraulic filters:
- Fire safety - 100%;
- Air purification from fat, soot and soot up to 100%.
- Protection of ventilation from pollution and, accordingly, savings on cleaning air ducts, reduction of emissions into the environment.
- Air purification from odor and smoke up to 60%.
- Reduction of environmental pollution, environmental friendliness.
- Air cooling up to +30 degrees Celsius - savings on duct and fan materials.
- The possibility of releasing air into the general ventilation.
Productivity, cbm/h 8000
Resistance, Pa 400
Length, mm 1400
Width, mm 1000
Height, mm 1150
Weight, kg 170
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.