- Brand: Carboma
- Product Code: GFL-4000
- Sku: GFL-4000
- Availability: In Stock
Productivity, cbm/h: 4000
Resistance, Pa: 400
Length, mm: 900
Width, mm: 590
Height, mm: 950
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
- Related products
Hydrofilter GFL-4000 is a semi-automatic hydrofilter with a capacity of 4000 cubic meters per hour. One of the most popular hydrofilters that are ordered most often. Suitable size for most barbecues and hospers.
Hydrofilters are hydraulic spark arrestors for air purification. They are used for barbecues, jospers, Argentinean grills, robots, Pompeii wood-fired pizza ovens, for all types of restaurant heating equipment for wood and coal.
Stages of operation of the hydrofilter:
- Two water curtains. They break, wet and extinguish sparks. Extinguish the flame that enters the product, cool the smoke.
- Two turns of the flow over the water by 90 degrees. Extinct sparks, ash and soot are deposited in water due to inertia.
- The "dry" ceramic labyrinth traps the drip phase and residual impurities. At the outlet of the hydrofilter, we get air purified from soot, grease, ash, part of the smoke and smell, cooled to + 30 ° C.
Advantages of using hydrofilters:
- Fire safety - 100%;
- Air purification from fat, soot and soot up to 100%.
- Protection of ventilation from pollution and, accordingly, savings on cleaning air ducts, reducing emissions into the environment.
- Air purification from smell and smoke up to 65%.
- Reducing environmental pollution, environmental friendliness.
- Air cooling up to +30 degrees Celsius - saving on the material of the air duct and fan.
- Possibility of ejection of air into the general ventilation.
Productivity, cbm/h 4000
Resistance, Pa 400
Length, mm 900
Width, mm 590
Height, mm 950
Weight, kg 60
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.