- Brand: Carboma
- Product Code: GFL-3000
- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
- Related products
The GFL-3000 hydrofilter is a semi-automatic hydrofilter with a capacity of 3000 cubic meters per hour. The most popular and most often bought hydrofilter. Perfect size for most barbecues and hospers.
Hydraulic filters are hydraulic spark arresters for air purification. They are used for barbecues, jospers, Argentinean grills, robats, Pompeii wood-fired pizza ovens, for all types of restaurant heating equipment for wood and coal.
Stages of the hydraulic filter:
1. Primary water curtain. Breaks, wets and extinguishes sparks. Extinguishes the flame entering the product, cools the smoke.
2. Reversal of the flow over the water by 90 degrees. It precipitates extinguished sparks, ash and soot in water due to inertia.
3. The second opposite water curtain. Stops extinguished sparks, ash, soot and fat due to the oncoming flow and deposits them in water, cools the smoke.
4. Turning the flow over the water by 90 degrees. Deposition of extinguished sparks, soot and soot into water due to inertia.
5. "Dry" ceramic labyrinth catches the drop phase and residual contamination. At the exit from the hydrofilter, we get air cleaned of soot, fat, ash, some smoke and odor, cooled to 30oC.
Advantages of using hydraulic filters:
- Fire safety - 100%;
- Purification of air from fat, grease and degree up to 100%, protects ventilation from pollution and, accordingly, there are savings on the cleanliness of air ducts, emissions into the environment are reduced.
- Air purification from odor and smoke up to 60-65%; environmental pollution and environmental friendliness are reduced.
- Air cooling to 40-50 degrees Celsius; savings on duct and fan material;
- The possibility of releasing air into the general ventilation.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.