- Brand: Carboma
- Product Code: GFL-10000
- Sku: GFL-10000
- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Hydraulic filters are hydraulic spark arresters for air purification. They are used for barbecues, jospers, Argentinean grills, robats, Pompeii wood-fired pizza ovens, for all types of restaurant heating equipment for wood and coal.
The GFL-10000 Hydrofilter is the largest semi-automatic hydrofilter available for the ventilation of restaurants and other catering establishments.
Stages of operation of the hydrofilter:
1.Original water curtain. Breaks, wets and extinguishes sparks. The extinguishing flame entering the product cools the smoke.
2. Flow reversal over water 90 degrees. Precipitates extinct sparks, ash and soot in water due to inertia.
3. Second counter water curtain. Stops extinguished sparks, ash, soot and grease due to the oncoming flow and precipitates them into the water, cools the smoke.
4. Deployment of the flow over the water by 90 degrees. Settling of extinguished sparks, soot and soot into the water due to inertia.
5. "Dry" ceramic labyrinth captures the drip phase and residual contamination. At the outlet of the hydrofilter, we get air purified from soot, grease, ash, part of the smoke and smell, cooled to 30 ° C.
Advantages of using hydrofilters:
- Fire safety - 100%;
- Purification of air from grease, grease and up to 100%, protects ventilation from pollution and, accordingly, there is a saving on the cleanliness of air ducts, emissions into the environment are reduced.
- Air purification from smell and smoke up to 60-65%; environmental pollution is reduced, environmental friendliness.
- Air cooling up to 30 degrees Celsius; savings on the material of the air duct and fan;
- Possibility of ejection of air into the general ventilation.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.