- Brand: ASSARI
- Product Code: GFL-1000
- Sku: GFL-1000
- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
Hydrofilters are hydraulic spark arresters for air cleaning for barbecues, hosperov, Argentinian grills, robots, wood-fired pizza ovens, etc.
Stages of the hydrofilter:
1. Primary water curtain. Breaks, moistens and extinguishes sparks. Extinguishes the flame that got into the device, cools the smoke.
2. Turn the flow over the water 90 degrees. It precipitates extinguished sparks, ash and soot in water due to inertia.
3. The second opposite water curtain. It stops extinguished sparks, ash and soot and fat due to the counterflow and settles them in water, cools the smoke.
4. Turn the flow over the water 90 degrees. It precipitates extinguished sparks, ash and soot in water due to inertia.
5. "Dry" ceramic labyrinth captures the droplet phase and final pollutants. At the exit from the hydrofilter, we get air cleaned of soot, fat, ash, some smoke and odor, cooled to 40-50 C.
Advantages of installing hydrofilters:
Fire safety - 100%;
Air purification from soot, fat and tar up to 95%, protects ventilation from pollution and, consequently, saves on cleaning air ducts, reduces emissions into the environment
Air purification from odors and smoke up to 60-65%; less environmental pollution, environmental friendliness
Air cooling to 40-50 degrees Celsius; economy on duct and fan material;
Absence of problems with authorizing bodies;
The possibility of releasing air into the general ventilation.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.