- Brand: ASSARI
- Product Code: GFA-8000
- Sku: GFA-8000
- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
The GFA-8000 hydraulic filter with a capacity of 8,000 cubic meters per hour can be made to order.
Such a hydraulic filter has increased dimensions. It is reinforced with ribs of rigidity due to its size, and has a pump of appropriate power.
All automated modes of operation and automatic washing of the hydraulic filter are provided.
Since our company is an experienced manufacturer of various types of hydraulic filters, we have such large models in our assortment.
Stages of the hydraulic filter:
1. Two water curtains wet and extinguish sparks and flames, cool the smoke. Extinguished sparks, ash and soot settle to the bottom of the hydraulic filter due to the pressure of water.
2. Then the flow of hot air and smoke over the water is reversed by 180 degrees. At the same time, extinguished sparks, ash and soot are finally deposited in the water due to inertia.
3. "Dry" ceramic labyrinth catches air-droplet suspension and residual pollution.
4. The stainless steel drip catcher catches the remaining water suspension, drying the air stream.
At the exit from the hydrofilter, we get air cleaned of soot, fat, ash, some smoke and odor, and cooled to +30...+50oC.
Fire safety and air purification with a hydrofilter:
* spark - 100% fire safety,
* fat, soot - 95%,
* smell and smoke - 60%,
Automation of processes:
* water circulation system;
* automatic washing with an adjustable time relay;
* pump for filling the detergent into the system;
* dosing relay for detergent filling;
* automatic bay and water level control;
* control and automatic topping up when the water temperature is exceeded;
* automatic draining of dirty water when the hydraulic filter is turned off;
* the presence of a flow mode in the absence of electricity;
* air overheating alarm when the hydraulic filter is turned off and on;
* alarm at reduced water pressure on the nozzles;
* the presence of a stainless self-washing filter for coarse water purification in the system;
* access to all elements inside the hydrofilter (nozzle, level sensor, Rashig rings, drip catcher, bottom of the hydrofilter) from the front part of the hydrofilter through sealed inspection hatches.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.