- Brand: Carboma
- Product Code: GFA-10000
- Sku: GFA-10000
- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
The GFA-10000 hydraulic filter from stainless steel is the largest hydraulic filter that we offer for production.
Hydrofilters of greater capacity and productivity are no longer about public catering, but about large-scale production.
We accept orders for the production of the GFA-10000 hydraulic filter with a capacity of 8,000 cubic meters per hour in the same way as for other models manufactured to the customer's specifications.
Such a hydraulic filter has, in addition to increased dimensions, a slightly different design. It is reinforced with stiffening ribs and designed according to the tasks being performed. Complete with a pump and electrical equipment of the required capacity.
All automated modes of operation and automatic washing of the hydraulic filter are provided.
Manufacturing terms and design features are discussed.
Stages of the hydraulic filter:
1. Two water curtains wet and extinguish sparks and flames, cool the smoke. Extinguished sparks, ash and soot settle to the bottom of the hydraulic filter due to the pressure of water.
2. Then the flow of hot air and smoke over the water is reversed by 180 degrees. At the same time, extinguished sparks, ash and soot are finally deposited in the water due to inertia.
3. "Dry" ceramic labyrinth catches air-droplet suspension and residual pollution.
4. The stainless steel drip catcher catches the remaining water suspension, drying the air stream.
At the exit from the hydrofilter, we get air cleaned of soot, fat, ash, some smoke and odor, and cooled to +30oC.
Fire safety and air purification with a hydrofilter:
* spark - 100% fire safety,
* fat, soot - 100%,
* smell and smoke - 60%,
Automation of processes:
* water circulation system;
* automatic washing with an adjustable time relay;
* pump for filling the detergent into the system;
* dosing relay for detergent filling;
* automatic bay and water level control;
* control and automatic topping up when the water temperature is exceeded;
* automatic draining of dirty water when the hydraulic filter is turned off;
* the presence of a flow mode in the absence of electricity;
* air overheating alarm when the hydraulic filter is turned off and on;
* alarm at reduced water pressure on the nozzles;
* the presence of a stainless self-washing filter for coarse water purification in the system;
* access to all elements inside the hydrofilter (nozzle, level sensor, Rashig rings, drip catcher, bottom of the hydrofilter) from the front part of the hydrofilter through sealed inspection hatches.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.